[osg-users] StereoMode doesn't work.

Martin Großer grosser.martin at gmx.de
Wed Sep 3 01:55:33 PDT 2008

Hello,

I have a little problem with the stereo modus. I want to use the anaglyphic
stereo mode and it doesn't work, when I define a camera. A little Example:

osg::DisplaySettings::instance()->setStereo(true);
osg::DisplaySettings::instance()->setStereoMode(osg::DisplaySettings::ANAGLY
PHIC);

That works fine, when I define a viewer and a Scene.
Now, the anaglyphic doesn't work when I define a camera.

osg::ref_ptr<osg::Camera> camera3 = new osg::Camera();

I try to define a new DisplaySettings object.

osg::DisplaySettings* ds = new osg::DisplaySettings;
ds->setStereo(true);
ds->setStereoMode(osg::DisplaySettings::ANAGLYPHIC);
camera3->setDisplaySettings(ds);

But this test failed.

What is my mistake?

Cheers, Martin