[osg-users] Examples osgviewerMFC resize artefact

amalric alexandre alex.pixxim at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 01:17:40 PDT 2008

Hi osg-users,

I've been posting some times about resize artefacts and i finally found the
solution, it seems to be related to a drivers problem. I've downloaded last
beta NVIDIA drivers 177.92 and the problem disappeared...

2008/9/2 amalric alexandre <alex.pixxim at gmail.com>

>  Hi Jean-Sébastien,
>
> I'm neither a Win32 programming expert so if someone has an idea on how to
> avoid those kind of behaviour please let the community knows.
>
> I haven't been able to find the bug, I searched deeper in osg code without
> success.
>
> I'm so sad to not find why it refuse to update viewport size...
>
> 2008/8/8 Jean-Sébastien Guay <jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com>
>
> Hi all,
>>
>> Here is what to do :
>>> 1) Launch osgviewerMFC sample
>>> 2) open a model
>>> 3) reduce window size (not maximised)
>>> 4) open an other different model
>>> 5) reduce second window size (not maximised)
>>> 6) close first window

--
Alexandre AMALRIC Ingénieur R&D