[osg-users] OSG on overlapping screen wall

Yanling Liu vrnova at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 11:07:13 PDT 2008

Thanks, Robert,

This confuses me more:-). To my knowledge, on my machine, X server has
created a large screen (2422x1050 by overlapping two 1400x1050 display area
with 378pixels blending region). I think, might be incorrect, that
overlapping is hidden by video driver and X server so that applications
should only see a 2422x1050 screen size. I feel this correct because I can
startup osgViewer in window mode and manually resize the window to span the
entire 2422x1050 display area.

But if I start osgViewer in full screen mode, it only spans to one 1400x1050
area. I am hoping to see a solution to enable osgViewer to start up to span
the entire 2422x1050 display area in full screen mode. For now I can just
manually drag osgViewer window to span to the entire screen.

Best,
Yanling