[osg-users] OSG on overlapping screen wall

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 10:39:39 PDT 2008

Hi Yanling,

The osgViewer's standard settings won't help you, as it simply doesn't
know about your overlaps.  The OSG does support what you are trying to
do but you'll need to either create a Producer style .cfg file to
configure the slave cameras offset, or set slave camera projection
offset matrices directly in your application.

Robert.