[osg-users] OSG on overlapping screen wall

Yanling Liu vrnova at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 10:36:07 PDT 2008

Thanks, Ryven,

Sorry I didn't make this clear. The display wall I am using is an
overlapping wall. That means two projectors are physically adjusted to be
overlapping/edge blending. These projectors have built-in image processor to
do edge blending.

In fact, I can start osgViewer using following parameter and manually
drag/resize its window to span to the entire X screen with stereo.
osgViewer --window 20 20 512 512 --stereo QUAD_BUFFER cow.osg

So I guess osgViewer works no matter it's a one X screen or two X screens.
What I am trying to know is, in my configuration, if it is X server's
problem to prohibit default-to-be-maximum application to span the entire
screen, or if it is osgViewer's problem to detect maximum screen resolution.

Best,