[osg-users] Recommended version?

Frank van Meurs Frank.vanMeurs at cs.uu.nl
Tue Sep 2 06:30:53 PDT 2008

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the notification and I did indeed read that. I'd already
stopped hoping for a working Xcode project, seeing as the project provided
with the 2.5.5 release led to me fixing several errors and still lacking
working build. So, knowing a bit more by now, maybe i shouldn't have lost
faith that soon.

However, useful as all your support may be, the OS X story has by now come
to an end for me. I'll (unfortuantely?) be fiddling around on windows in
the future.

Thanks! F