[osg-users] LOD nodes and traverse order

David _ solid_davidian at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 04:08:56 PDT 2008

i´m afraid i answered the mail too fast

after setting the    ---->>>>  viewer.getUpdateVisitor()->setTraversalMode(osg::NodeVisitor::TRAVERSE_ACTIVE_CHILDREN);

now the problem is that it´s always calling the update callback of the LOD´s first child, none of the others, even when i know for sure that other LOD child is being the active one cause i see the LOD changing in the rendered scene.

well, i´ve searched for an error in my code for more than an hour and i´ve found nothing. i guess is my fault and i have a bug somewhere and i´ll keep on searching but, just for being sure i have to ask.

According to theory, only the LOD´s visible children update call back should be called, isn´t it????