[osg-users] vpb revision

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 05:52:10 PDT 2008

Hi Cedric,

My original aim was to make VPB 1.0 compile against OSG-2.6, but alas
one of the incomplete features required for VPB-1.0 that I began
implementing last week required mods to the core OSG, so VPB trunk now
depends upon OSG trunk.

The next dev release of VPB I'll make against a dev release of OSG.
For VPB-1.0 we'll either have to build it against an OSG dev release,
or OSG-2.8.   VPB isn't yet in feature freeze so it's difficult to put
a date for the 1.0 release.  My hope it that we'd be able to get it
out the door this month.

Robert.