[osg-users] Changes in the way of compute intersections or in eventAdapter?

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 05:07:30 PDT 2008

Hi Björn,

You will need to give a bit more context before anyone can help give a
useful answer.

To start could explain what viewer setup you have.  My best guess is
that you have a CompositeViewer, with at least two Cameras/viewports,
but this guess is just that.  Also you'll need to explain what values
you using to at what point in the program flow.

Also please see if osgpick works for you.

Robert.