[osg-users] 2d texture messed up in big scene using OSG 2.6

Leeten leeten2003 at 163.com
Thu Sep 25 20:17:52 PDT 2008

Hi, All

I meet a weird problem when using OSG 2.6. Some texture messed up when the scene contains lots of node( osg::Geode ). If the main camera is near the node, its texture shows OK, but when the camera comes far, the node's texture turn to be others' texture which is wrong.

I wonder if there is a num limit of texture 2d in OpenGL , OSG or Graphics Card? Or it occured by incrrect memeroy allocation? I'm using OSG 2.6 in VC 2003, Windows XP SP3.

Any kind of help or hint would be appreciated.

2008-09-26

Leeten