[osg-users] Passing explicitly loaded model to DatabasePager for expiry management

Wojciech Lewandowski lewandowski at ai.com.pl
Wed Sep 24 03:45:48 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I have quick question. We have added simple ReadCallback to osg::IntersectionVisitor to enforce loading of highest PAgedLODs from our terrain.
We simply call osgDB::readNodeFile( PageLOD_file ). Intersection works, but it looks like these files are not stored in any cache nor they are actually attached to parent PagedLOD. Is there a way we can add them to DatabasePager loaded model list to avoid further loads of the same file ?

Cheers,
Wojtek