[osg-users] [osg-submissions] View Dependent Shadow maps ( LispSM)

Adrian Egli OpenSceneGraph (3D) 3dhelp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 13:46:21 PDT 2008

Sorry, answered to  wrong list
but here i am right :-)

Hi all,

great algorithm. i have just one question. my scene has a lof of lighs, but
only one should cast shadows. so would it be possible to add a method like
in parallel splitted shadow map to tell the algorithm witch light it should
be used for shadow casting.

please have a short look at :
        _ParallelSplitShadowMap->setUserLight(m_sun.get());

this method allow to tell the sun light. :-) for example

adrian