[osg-users] Spatial View SVI autosteroscopic display

Chris Denham c.m.denham at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 02:19:08 PDT 2008

Hi Steffen,
Thanks very much for the info. It did seem to me as though finding the right
place to call the API from was the key issue, so your suggestion for using
Postrender-CameraCallback is very useful. I was beginning to think along the
lines of implementing a Drawable::drawImplementation() function, which is
interesting because I notice the osgteapot example does that.
However, looking at osgteapot example from OSG2.6, it doesn't seem to do
anything with camera callbacks, so I am a bit puzzled as to exactly what you
mean here. I found a couple of other examples that use
Camera::setPostDrawCallback, so I will have a look at them too.Which version
of OSG did you use for this? Have names & examples changed since you did
your integration?
Regards.
Chris.