[osg-users] 16 bits per component off-screen rendering

Jonathan Richard jonathan.richard0 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 06:50:13 PDT 2008

Hi, I would like to perform 16 bits per component off-screen rendering. In
particular I need that each color channel (RGBA) be in 16 bits. I red that
it maybe possible by using the framebuffer object extension. Can someone can
confirm to me that this is possible? Does OpenSceneGraph 2.2 support the use
of the framebuffer object extension of I need to update it at least to the
version 2.4? If you have any hint about 16 bits per component off-screen
rendering, please tell me. Thank you

Jonathan