[osg-users] Getting started with OSG and GLSL

Filip R. Andersson anderssonfilip at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 01:22:17 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I would like to add shading effects to my application, which uses OSG, but
have never programmed GLSL or Cg before. Can anyone please guide me to
tutorials or a good source of information about using GLSL with OSG?

I noticed that OSG comes with one or two shading examples but I would like
to see how .osg/.ive files can be loaded to the scenegraph and what kind of
shading information I can embed in the files.

Any direction to where I can do some reading is appreciated.

Cheers,
Filip