[osg-users] ImageStream current frame

Richard Baron Penman richardbp+osg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 22:52:01 PDT 2008

hello,

I would like to display what percentage of a video has been played. I'm
using the ImageStream class and I thought getReferenceTime() or
getTimeMultiplier() might help me, but they always return 0.

Examining the header file I found this:
72             virtual double getLength() const { return 0.0; }
73
74             virtual void setReferenceTime(double) {}
75             virtual double getReferenceTime() const { return 0.0; }
76
77             virtual void setTimeMultiplier(double) {}
78             virtual double getTimeMultiplier() const { return 0.0; }

So it seems this functionality is not ready yet. Does anyone have an
alternative way to determine the current playing video frame?

regards,
Richard