[osg-users] osgCairo, osgPango

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Thu Sep 18 17:37:44 PDT 2008

Hi all, especially Jeremy :-)

I've been looking forward to trying out osgCairo for a while now, and
now that osgPango has been released (at least in its first version), I
figured I'd give it a try.

Unfortunately, it looks like it will be a bit difficult to get them to
compile on Windows, because the CMake scripts want to use pkg-config to
find cairo, pango and pangocairo, but no such thing exists on Win32
(unless using MinGW or cygwin I imagine...). And there are no FindPango
or FindCairo scripts that ship with CMake itself which I could use, either.

Before I go about writing my own, has anyone tried to compile these
nodekits on Windows?

Oh, and CMake complains that there should be a
CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION 2.x.y) line at the top of the
CMakeLists.txt files (for example, 2.4.7 should work).

Thanks in advance,

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/