[osg-users] Problem with local coordinate!

Tuan Do tuanros at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 04:51:20 PDT 2008

Hi all,
just a simple question, and I can't find related topics on the group.
How can I get/set my components' local center coordinate? I have lots of
components, all of them are contained in one 3DS model and have it's own
local coordinate.
I used matrixtransform to set a component's position to (0,0,0) but it
didn't translate to the origin, and all components' position is like in the
model. Then I used matrixTransform to rotate a component around it's local
axis, it still worked but it's position (gettrans()) always change.
I really don't understand this, I don't want to seperate the model to many
components. Any support'd be appreciated.

Thanks, Best Regards.

--
ЯicKy