[osg-users] osgViewer::readConfiguration problem

Ben Cain bcain at digitalfusion.com
Mon Sep 15 12:08:55 PDT 2008

Hello,

I've recently upgraded an old project from OSG 1.2 to OSG 2.6.  BTW, I'm using the OSG 2.6 installation that comes with the Delta3D 2.1.0 Windows installer.

What is the configuration file format that is used by osgViewer?  Is it the same as osgProducer?  If not, where can I find an example?

Here's the message indicating problem with configuration file.
Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file "C:/cainbr/dev/PawurBall/pawurBallCamera.config".

Thanks in advance,
   Ben