[osg-users] Correspondence between SVN revisions and releases?

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Mon Sep 15 11:56:47 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Is anyone keeping tabs on which SVN revision corresponds to which OSG
release? We will need to test for whether a given bug is fixed in the
version of OSG we link to, and I can search the SVN history for when a
bug was fixed, but I can't see how to make that correspond to a given
OPENSCENEGRAPH_MAJOR/MINOR/PATCH_VERSION...

I could build the table based on dates, but if someone's already got a
table like that it would save me some time.

Thanks in advance,

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/