[osg-users] Collada missing textures when converting from ive

amalric alexandre alex.pixxim at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 07:04:42 PDT 2008

Hi osg-users,

This morning I decided to test collada plugin from osg 2.7.1, so I
donwloaded Collada DOM 2.1.1 and compile it with VS 2005, I configured OSG
solution with CMAKE (Collada include dir and lib found) so the osgPlugin dae
compile OK.

Then I used osgconv to convert cow.ive to cow.dae, the output dae file is
apparently missing texture in osgViewer.

I decided to convert an other model from our own database and the result is
that weird messages are appearing when trying to load it with osgViewer.
(Error: daeStandardURIResolver::resolveElement() - Failed to resolve file
:C/Program%20Files/OpenSceneGraph_2.7.1/bin/01B1.dae#C/Program%20Files/OpenSceneGraph_2.7.1/bin/01B1.ive

Is OSG 2.7.1 ok with COLLADA DOM 2.1.1 ??

Am I missing some options when converting IVE to DAE ??

--
Alexandre AMALRIC Ingénieur R&D