[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph Install issue

Michael W. Hall hallmw at att.net
Fri Sep 12 15:22:21 PDT 2008

I got the latest trunk of OpenSceneGraph.  I was having trouble with
VPB, but I tried to run "osgversion".  When I did I got the following:

osgversion: error while loading shared libraries: libOpenThreads.so.11:

I have an AMD64 processor and Fedora Core 9 x86_64.  Could this be the
reason my VPB is giving me this error?  I checked and the file in
question exists.    I have tried making links from other libraries back
to the where the files are in /usr/local/lib64.  I still get the same
error. Any help appreciated.

Michael