[osg-users] Problem with building VirtualPlanetBuilder under OSG 2.6.0

Martin Hoffmann StormbringerCSP at web.de
Fri Sep 12 00:34:02 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm having trouble with building VirtualPlanetBuilder under OSG 2.6.0. I
use a SVN checkout of the VPB source code (revision 940) and the zip
file download of OSG. The first errors that occurs are

..\..\..\src\vpb\DataSet.cpp(1533) : error C2039: 'WriteHint' : is not a
member of 'osg::Image'
..\..\..\src\vpb\DataSet.cpp(1517) : error C2039: 'STORE_INLINE' : is
not a member of 'osg::Image'

It seems there is a mismatch between the latest OSG version and the
current version of VPB. Is there a SVN revision that you would
recommend, or do I have to switch to an older version of OSG?

Thanks
Martin