[osg-users] OverlayNode : Proble setting render target implementation

Rahul Jain rahulj at vizexperts.com
Thu Sep 11 11:19:34 PDT 2008

Hi All,
I am trying to set Render target implementation  using function
setRenderTargetImplementation() in my application but it is not
changing, When i looked in to the code I found out that the init()
function is called in constructor, which in turn calls function
getOverlayData(); for the first time, where default
_renderTargetImpl(FBO) is set.
            Now if i call the function "setRenderTargetImplementation()"
for changing render target implementation, it again calls
getOverlayData(0), function returns without doing anything as
OverlayData is already created for "cv = 0".

I am using OSG 2.6. Am i missing something or this might be a bug.
Best regards,
Rahul

--
Rahul Jain,