[osg-users] fish eye projection

Filip Wänström filip.wanstrom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 04:46:27 PDT 2008

Hi, I need to output to a single channel fish eye projection lens .
(Elumenati system) Is there a simple way to achieve this?

Basically I believe there are 3 paths to chose from:

1. doing the fisheye projection yourself (similar to osgdistortion)
2. using the elumentai api, omnimap (only windows so I'm not to keen on
this)
3. configuring osgViewer in some way?

1 and 2 is obvious but requires some work. I am hoping for 3 since I found
files called *.view in the {$OSG_FILE_PATH}/Configuration folder. I have not
found documentation on how to create or use those files so if someone has a
pointer for me to start reading it would be great :)

/Filip