[osg-users] osgal with multiple sounds

Joe Lyga jdlyga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 08:47:02 PDT 2008

Hi osg-users,

I've been playing around with the osgal audio library trying to get some
basic 3D sound working (with openscenegraph 2.4 I believe).  I've had some
success attaching a single sound to a single object, but I've been having
some problems getting multiple sounds to play at the same time.  Even with
the demos, it alternates between playing the two sounds instead of playing
them simultaneously.  I'm pretty sure my computer has multiple sound
channels, and I'm curious if I'm just using outdated libraries, or if it's
"working as intended".

Has anyone had any luck with osgal?

Thanks