[osg-users] problem loading png images with osg 2.6

David _ solid_davidian at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 03:10:05 PDT 2008

Hi

Using Vista 32 bits and visual studio 2005

we´re using a lot of intersections in our project, so we decided to move to osg 2.6 to test the new kdtree functionality

we´re unable to load png´s right now, which is a little wierd cause i can see in the visual studio output window that the right osgdb_png.dll osgbdb plugin is being loaded

any ideas???