[osg-users] Movie texture on poly

Patrick A. Webb webb at arsc.edu
Thu Sep 4 17:26:59 PDT 2008

Hello, I'm trying to use osgviewer to display some models created in
Blender, and use animated textures (MPEG4 movies or even animated GIFs) on
those models.

I've read through the archives and found mention of replacing the texture
file name in the .osg file with the name of the movie that's going to be
the animated texture, but I've had no luck getting the texture to actually
animate.

Does anyone have an example .osg file and an associated movie that
worktogether to play an animated texture on a polygon?

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Patrick Webb