[osg-users] osgFX::BumpMapping

Pecoraro, Alexander N alexander.n.pecoraro at lmco.com
Thu Sep 4 14:48:02 PDT 2008

Is it possible to write osgFX::BumpMapping nodes to an ive file? I
noticed in OSG 2.4 and 2.5 there seems to be some code for writing it to
.osg, but not .ive. I also noticed that in the OSG trunk on SVN there
appears to be some code for writing it to ive, but I was hoping to be
able to use a released version. I figured since it appears the
osgFX::BumpMapping just uses built in OSG nodes that it would be able to
write out the OSG nodes that are created by osgFX::BumpMapping. Is that
the case?

Thanks.

Alex