[osg-users] how to use CoordinateSystemNode?

forest37 forest37 at 163.com
Thu Sep 4 06:33:45 PDT 2008

 hi all,
      Now I have two files, "earth.osga " and "city.ive" .
      The first file use GEOGCS WGS 84 CoordinateSystem and the second file use PROJCS UTM Zone  CoordinateSystem ,I add them both into the scene.But i only can see the scene of the first file,that is the earth.No matter how i zoomed in and out ,I still can't find the scene of the second file which is a city .
     what I want to do is to show the earth and city like google earth,what should i do?

     thanks for any hint.

best regards

forest