[osg-users] Shadow Map

Cedric Pinson mornifle at plopbyte.net
Tue Sep 2 12:51:07 PDT 2008

Hi All,

It seems that shadow map technique apply the 'shadow receiver' stateset
even if the nodemask has not been flaged to receive the shadow.  Is
there someone who resolve this case ? Or maybe i miss something ?

I read in the mailing list that there will be an ShadowMapStandard that
will replace the actual (2.6) shadowmap technique. I have not seen this
class in the svn yet. I dont know if i should try to resolve the issue
(if it is) in the actual shadowmap or if i should wait because something
new will be in svn quickly.

Any suggestions

Cheers,
Cedric