[osg-users] Changes in the way of compute intersections or in eventAdapter?

Björn Hein hein at ira.uka.de
Mon Sep 1 04:34:08 PDT 2008

Hello,

I hope I didn't missed an important post, but did anything significant
changed with picking/intersectiong or the guieventadapter regarding the y
coordinates?

In our application when changing from OSG2.4 to OSG.2.6 (the same for the
current SVN release) we have encountered a strange behaviour:

- y coordinates are somehow inverted: picking in the upper part of the
screen, we get a result in the lower part of the 3d-Scene, picking in the
lower part of the screen, we get a result in the upper part of the 3D-Scene

Any idea...

Best regards

Björn