[osg-users] Problem with OpenThreads::Atomic when buildingapplication with OSG 2.6.0 on SUSE 10.2

Björn Blissing bjorn.blissing at vti.se
Fri Oct 10 08:27:45 PDT 2008

I have dug down on this problem during the day.
The problem is that the code that checks if ATOMIC should use GCC BUILTIN fails.

I have traced this failure to the combination of the XEON processor and GCC version.

But if I forces it to use GCC_BUILTINS and compiles OSG and my code with the "-march=pentium4" option it works.

Would it be possible to add a field to the list of compile options in CMAKE so that you could explicitly add compiler flags?

/Björn