[osg-users] Freetype plugin not building on Windows VS8?

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Tue Dec 18 09:52:11 PST 2007

Hi Robert -- I updated to current CVS a couple hours ago. I just tried to
reproduce the font problem with David's new font file, and much to my
surprise found that I did not have a freetype plugin. For some reason,
current SVN CMake is unable to find my freetype installation and therefore
is not adding the freetype plugin to my VS solution/project files.

I'm using Mike's 3rd party binaries and have "3rdparty" as a sibling to
"OpenSceneGraph". This has worked with current SVN up until now.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com <http://www.skew-matrix.com/>
303 859 9466