[osg-users] Collada

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson xenon at alphapixel.com
Fri Apr 29 22:24:07 PDT 2011

On 4/29/2011 11:12 PM, Linda Lee wrote:
> I managed to get the plugin dae folder to appear in the OSG solution workspace.  However, I still have problem loading dae files.  Nevertheless, I decide to have a workaround solution by converting the dae file to osg and load the osg file instead.
> However, I realized that while converting the dae files, it has problem loading jpg files.  Could anyone advise how do I get OSG to load jpeg files?
> I know I would need to downloads stuff from "http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/jpeg.htm".  However, I am not sure what to download, which folder to put them, and if I need to compile anything and the steps to make it work, etc.

  Normally, OSG loads JPEG files just fine.

  Most people compile OSG with the standard thirdparty libraries, which include JPEG
support. Are you saying you somehow did not?

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. Xenon at AlphaPixel.com http://www.alphapixel.com/
  Digital Imaging. OpenGL. Scene Graphs. GIS. GPS. Training. Consulting. Contracting.