[osg-users] Collada

Linda Lee zenith771 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 22:12:03 PDT 2011

Hi,

I managed to get the plugin dae folder to appear in the OSG solution workspace.  However, I still have problem loading dae files.  Nevertheless, I decide to have a workaround solution by converting the dae file to osg and load the osg file instead.

However, I realized that while converting the dae files, it has problem loading jpg files.  Could anyone advise how do I get OSG to load jpeg files?

I know I would need to downloads stuff from "http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/jpeg.htm".  However, I am not sure what to download, which folder to put them, and if I need to compile anything and the steps to make it work, etc.

Please advise.  Any help is deeply appreciated.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Linda

Read this topic online here: