[osg-users] osgText texture alignment

Farshid Lashkari flashk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 18:00:12 PDT 2011

Hi Chris,

Are you referring to this discussion?
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/2010-March/040006.html

You can try setting the sizeAdjustment variable back to the original value
and see if that fixes your issue. If it does then we might have to come up
with another solution.

The artifacts I was referring to in that discussion was when viewing text in
a 2d orthographic HUD. Is your scenario different?

Cheers,
Farshid