[osg-users] Animation Morphing

Cedric Pinson cedric.pinson at plopbyte.com
Fri Apr 29 11:42:49 PDT 2011

Hi,
The example you have taken works with only one geometry inside the file.
The visitor 'getShape' return the first geometry and in your file it
returns a RigGeometry. Morphing 2 RigGeometry has not been tested, and I
am not sure you want really want to do that.
What I would do is the opposite way, meaning morphing your two geometry
you really want to morph, then use the result as input for a
RigGeometry, maybe with a custom proxy geometry class.

I hope it makes sense.

Cheers,
Cedric