[osg-users] Animation Morphing

Anastasia Papas hyper_pontia at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 10:47:57 PDT 2011

Dear Cedric,

Thank you very much for helping me!!

The code is exactly as the original, only change is the file names! But I am attaching it anyway!

Also I forgot to mention, the number of vertices is exactly the same for both files, as well as the number of drawables and so on, at least according to the osgviewer stats!

I am uploading it here, along with the two osg files, and also I am including the directories of the textures, don't know if it's necessary but in any case it's there!

My files are too large to be attached here, so I used an uploader service:

http://www.teicrete.gr/upload/download.php?fname=UP20110429203940.rar

Thanks again!

Best Regards,

Anastasia