[osg-users] Windows users please test svn/trunk

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 01:00:39 PDT 2011

HI Torben,

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 6:58 AM, Torben Dannhauer <torben at dannhauer.info> wrote:
> I will rebuild my OSG today or tomorrow evening.
>
> What testing procedure should I run? Is just using osgViewer in multithreading sufficient?

If it compiles that is probably good enough.  I think the risk to the
runtime is much lower than the risk to a build error.  Running
standard OSG examples such as osgviewer and trying out the different
threading models is probably sufficient runtime testing.   Testing
your own apps would also be useful, but not critical at this point -
in theory I should fixing potential bugs rather than introducing them
;-)