[osg-users] Meta-data in core OSG - project started

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Thu Apr 28 00:26:57 PDT 2011

Hi all,

this meta system looks very interesting. I started to implement such a system for osgVisual for data management, but it seems that your approach is much more sophisticated and finally allows me to plug in my use cases quite easy.
I'm happy that such a framework is developed for OSG. I have cross-read the V4 document, but unfortunately I'm currently too much occupied by my doctoral thesis to add usefull ideas/components. I'll try to stay up to date and maybe can add some comments.

Thanks for your effort, it is great work!

Best regards from Salzburg,
Torben

Read this topic online here: