[osg-users] Collada

fiorentino at poliba.it fiorentino at poliba.it
Wed Apr 27 19:51:34 PDT 2011

Citando Linda Lee <zenith771 at hotmail.com>:

I can suggest to compile collada using the precompiled libraries you
can find in the osg site( igot the vs 2008 ). They have a bunch of
useful libraries packed together(boost, freetype, etc..etc..).
Be aware anyway that (happened to me ) you must make sure you are
compiling using the same libs=  i.e I get rid of my boost installation
as it conflict with the boost version in the osgprecompiled boost...
precompiled has almost all(dom, etc..) so it is straightforward.

I am still fighting to compile openvrml. Documentation on website is
dated compared to trunk.

have fun

regards