[osg-users] SubloadCallback on iOS: missing texture.

Stephan Huber ratzfatz at digitalmind.de
Wed Apr 27 12:34:29 PDT 2011

Hi,

Am 27.04.11 09:36, schrieb Alessandro Terenzi:
> what do you think about the sample code I've sent? Is there something wrong
> with it?

Your example failed to work on my mac with a recent osg-version.
Unfortunately I hadn't more time to investige the issue further.

I had to change

glTexImage2D(GL_TEXTURE_2D, 0,

osg::Image::computeNumComponents(_image->getInternalTextureFormat()),
                     (int)m_POT_width,
                     (int)m_POT_height,
                     0,
                     _image->getPixelFormat(),
                     _image->getDataType(),
                    0
                    );

glTexImage2D(
		GL_TEXTURE_2D,
		0,
		_image->getInternalTextureFormat(),
		(int)m_POT_width,
		(int)m_POT_height,
		0,
		_image->getPixelFormat(),
		_image->getDataType(),
		_image->data()
	);

to get rid of the opengl-warning. But the subload-callback is never
called on my end.

Perhaps i find some time this weekend to do some more tests.

cheers,
Stephan