[osg-users] Get all vertices of a node

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson xenon at alphapixel.com
Wed Apr 27 10:38:23 PDT 2011

On 4/27/2011 11:35 AM, Marco Bigolin wrote:
> Hi all,
> First of all, sorry for my very bad english!
> I'm on a soundimplementation for osg and FMOD  (like osgAudio).

  Are you working with osgAudio? If not, why not just enhance osgAudio to do what you want?

> It works
> great but now i want that FMOD calculate the echo and volume depending
> from the models (if you are in a room, there is an echo, etc.) for that i
> need all  vertices from the nodes. (osgAudio doesn't support this feature)

  Why not just add this feature?

> My world is a .osg-File and i load it in a Node. But how can i get all
> vertices of this world from the osg::Node?

  Mostly you would just drill down into the Geodes, find their Drawables (Geometries) and
examine their contents, which are usually the vertices and primitives made of them.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. Xenon at AlphaPixel.com http://www.alphapixel.com/
  Digital Imaging. OpenGL. Scene Graphs. GIS. GPS. Training. Consulting. Contracting.