[osg-users] Meta-data in core OSG - project started

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson xenon at alphapixel.com
Wed Apr 27 08:26:15 PDT 2011

On 4/27/2011 8:41 AM, D.J. Caldwell wrote:
> Hi Sukender,
> I, too, have been following this thread with interest.  I have not had the time or
> resources to go over your documentation, yet, but I hope to do so soon.

  Likewise, I'm interested, and I trust you know what you're doing. At the moment, i don't
have the resources to extensively read and comment, but I skimmed the proposal and it
looked promising to me.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. Xenon at AlphaPixel.com http://www.alphapixel.com/
  Digital Imaging. OpenGL. Scene Graphs. GIS. GPS. Training. Consulting. Contracting.