[osg-users] Meta-data in core OSG - project started

D.J. Caldwell dlcaldwelljr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 07:41:51 PDT 2011

Hi Sukender,

I, too, have been following this thread with interest.  I have not had the
time or resources to go over your documentation, yet, but I hope to do so
soon.

In my current project, we have adapted the osg::Node::DescriptionList to
store some basic run time data at the node level.  My hope is that the
meta-data system you all are designing will give us a more type safe option
that does not require string conversion.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to work on this.  Even if this turns
out not to be the solution I am looking for, I am sure others will be able
to leverage it to great effect.

D.J.