[osg-users] Meta-data in core OSG - project started

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 07:16:03 PDT 2011

Hi Sukender,

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Sukender <suky0001 at free.fr> wrote:
> We're working on impementing the meta-data system. We found that there was very few feedback, and feel it's a bad sign of inacceptance of it... Anyone?

I don't have any comments beyond what others have added so I've been
happy to sit back and watch the discussion evolve.  I have enough
other work to think about so rather than get wrapped up in another
topic I am deliberately kept my head down so I can keep my brain
capacity and time from being too thinly spread.

So me being quiet is not in-acceptance or disinterest, but comfort
that all those who've been contributing to the thread look to be going
in a resonable direction and don't seem to need any guidance from me.
Keep up the good work :-)