[osg-users] [build] Multi-threading crashing on start-up (2.8.3, XP, VS2008)

fiorentino at poliba.it fiorentino at poliba.it
Wed Apr 27 02:25:16 PDT 2011

hi,

yes, i checked BUILD_OPENTHREADS_WITH_QT to TRUE to get the error i mentioned.
I could run my application just commenting all inside the function and
returning a -1, but it's just a daily fix. With such hack using OSGART
i got crashes when using DSVL multithread library for Augmented
Reality app. I will revert soon to uncheck this
BUILD_OPENTHREADS_WITH_QT to FALSE as it seems very sperimental.

thanks