[osg-users] [build] Multi-threading crashing on start-up (2.8.3, XP, VS2008)

fiorentino at poliba.it fiorentino at poliba.it
Tue Apr 26 07:47:58 PDT 2011

Hi,

Today I compiled the daily svn trunk using Qt 4.6 on Vs9 (2008) and
windows Xp and using the flag  QtTreads. I crashed my test app
videobackground of OSGART and finish in debugging some FIXME code in
Opentreads ( possible evidence that Qt does not provide any automatic
thread support).

My question is: can be my problem related to this 3D and can i solve
by setting the QtTreads flag in configure to FALSE an drecompiling?

thanks