[osg-users] glCopyTexImage2D or Frame Buffer Object

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 03:25:45 PDT 2011

Hi John,

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 8:54 AM, John Ivar Haugland
<john.haugland at gmail.com> wrote:
> How do you arrange the camera setup so that two cameras share the same FBO ?

The osg::Camera API and backend implementation has been written with
the assumption that it'll create the required FBO's for you, and
doesn't currently have a mechanism for specifying shared FBO's.  It
would be possible to add this, but as to what form it might take in
API and implementation I can't say as I haven't given it thought.